Add a customer within Administration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi all,

Well now i needed to add a customer within the administration so i checkout nopCommerce from www.codeplex.com/nopCommerce and started to work.

You can download my first try here: NopCommerceStore-CustomerAdd_v0.1.zip

I have a question for the developement team, because every time i add a customer i get the mail "Email validation message isn't implemented yet". So my question is where can i start implementing this? and how can i disable or make this mail optional?

The second problem i'm having is that when i re-register a user with a e-mail adres that was removed before i get the warning "DuplicateEmail" how can i fix this because i want users to be able to re-register.

Cheers to all and have a nice weekend!
Warnar Boekkooi
15 years ago
you will not delete the physical record in the database but the system will mark it as deleted. look at the customers table in the database and the delete stored procedure.
what you can do is if a customer tries to register and it says "Duplicate email" which means the user was registered before, you can ask if he wants to reactivate the account and set the flag deleted in the customer table to false.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.