Products bought together

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi
Please can someone help. I have nopcommerce 3.6
I want to be able to give a discounted price if people buy 2 related products. For eg if they buy a bracelet alone it costs £30, buy a charm alone it costs £20 but if buy both together it costs £45 giving them a £5 discount. I have tried to do this by creating a new discount however the discount is applied to the individual products for eg if the customer places 2 bracelets in the basket and one charm they will get the discount on all 3 items. In that instance I would only want the discount to be applied to one bracelet and one charm; the other bracelet they would need to pay full price. Please help. I have tried to purchase a plugin to help with this but it is not working unfortunately.
I am not a programmer, am just new to this and would really appreciate any help.
Thank you
Suzanne
7 years ago
I should have called this query "Related products bought together"

Can no one give me any advice about this?

Thanks again

Suzanne
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi
Please can someone help. I have nopcommerce 3.6
I want to be able to give a discounted price if people buy 2 related products. For eg if they buy a bracelet alone it costs £30, buy a charm alone it costs £20 but if buy both together it costs £45 giving them a £5 discount. I have tried to do this by creating a new discount however the discount is applied to the individual products for eg if the customer places 2 bracelets in the basket and one charm they will get the discount on all 3 items. In that instance I would only want the discount to be applied to one bracelet and one charm; the other bracelet they would need to pay full price. Please help. I have tried to purchase a plugin to help with this but it is not working unfortunately.
I am not a programmer, am just new to this and would really appreciate any help.
Thank you
Suzanne

You can create a product set with 2 attributes one for the bracelet and one for the charm. Then you can associate all posibles bracelets to the first attributes and all possible charms to the second, and you can assign prices to each combination
7 years ago
Hello,

Look here: May be its related to your topic https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/47314/frequently-bought-together-plugin-for-nopcommerce.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.