istall nopcommerce 3.8 to httpdocs on Plesk Godaddy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hey, thanks a lot. Will check it out and revert if any issues. :)
7 years ago
I did try all this but eventually I was escalated to someone that knew what they were talking about.  In most cases you reach the processing limit before you can begin the install.  Hopefully you find a way around this.
7 years ago
Thats bad news. Does this mean GoDaddy is not capable enough to host nopCommerce app?
7 years ago
It is capable but I was told I needed to upgrade to a virtual hosted plan or dedicated hosted plan.  I switched to Everleap and have had no issues so far.  I made the switch, not only for this issue, but I was getting tired of GoDaddy's poor support.
7 years ago
Thanks for the info, I too didnt find the godaddy support of much help. It seems that I too will have to shift my hosting then. Will try one last time and then shift, its good my hosting is within 30 days limit, at least can refund my hosting charges :)
7 years ago
In fact, you can try myASP.NET. They provide 60-day free trial. I've hosted some smaller nopCommerce instances (less than 300 products) without issues.
7 years ago
I too have tried MyAsp.Net hosting, its good. But didnt host nopCommerce, will try there too. Thanks...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.