Anonamous Perchasing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi gals and guys,

I am having a bit of a problem at the moment, and im not sure if i have got a setting wrong somwhere in the adming section. But im running the site locally at the moment doing a few agustments before i put the website live, and for some unknown reason i cant seem to add a product to the basket without first logging in. Error is:

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by user code
  Message="Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
  Source="Nop.Common"
  StackTrace:
       at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.BLL.Managers.ShippingManager.GetShoppingCartShippingTotal(ShoppingCartCollection Cart, Customer customer, ShippingInfo shippingInfo, Boolean includeDiscounts, Country CountryFrom, StateProvince StateProvinceFrom, String ZipPostalCodeFrom) in C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Boxes-Farm\Nop.Common\BLL\Managers\ShippingManager.cs:line 63
       at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.BLL.Managers.ShippingManager.GetShoppingCartShippingTotal(ShoppingCartCollection Cart, Customer customer, ShippingInfo shippingInfo, Boolean includeDiscounts) in C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Boxes-Farm\Nop.Common\BLL\Managers\ShippingManager.cs:line 45
       at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.OrderSummary.BindData() in c:\Users\Joe\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Boxes-Farm\NopCommerceWeb\Modules\OrderSummary.ascx.cs:line 77
       at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.ShoppingCartPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Joe\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Boxes-Farm\NopCommerceWeb\ShoppingCart.aspx.cs:line 43
       at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
  InnerException:

Im guessing that it is trying to find a user, or a created user group that its not adding to the session at the time of adding to the basket. Is this becasue im running the site locally / a bug / some setting that i have missed.

System i am using is SQL 2005 Developer edition, Visual Studio 2008 Professional.

Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated, id rather not spend the next few days trawling through code to try and find where to change the code to add an anonamous purchassing functionality.

Thanks in Advance

Jd.
15 years ago
Download the last version. This problem was solved in nopCommerce v1.05.
15 years ago
Cheers,

Will do when i get a chance.

Jd
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.