Are there any arvixe supports here? I need to help me check my ticket that opened last week...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Last week I created one ticket:FJA-800-55936,but I didn't get any updates until now,Are there any arvixe supports here? I need to help me check my ticket....
7 years ago
cdl0759 wrote:
Last week I created one ticket:FJA-800-55936,but I didn't get any updates until now,Are there any arvixe supports here? I need to help me check my ticket....

I think you don't get any help from here. You should contact with arvixe. I can suggest you to leave arvixe.
7 years ago
Hi,

You better find new hosting provider that support nopCommerce. I dont know what happened with Arvixe but everyday I see many users complaint about their services in blog, forums, social media.
7 years ago
We moved away our 12 VPS with Arvixe. They have lost almost 70% of their business. Check Builtwith report and graphics about them:

Get a list of 388,454 websites hosted at Arvixe which includes location information, contact details, 128,805 currently live websites and 259,649 sites that used this technology previously.
7 years ago
We moved  our 12 VPS away from Arvixe. They have lost almost 70% of their business. Check Builtwith report and graphics about them:

Get a list of 388,454 websites hosted at Arvixe which includes location information, contact details, 128,805 currently live websites and 259,649 sites that used this technology previously.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.