www.hairirtiz.co.uk/shop Style help converting css to nop comerce theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have a css template already partially converted to nopcomcerce i am having a hell of a time with the category pages in that i cant get the address to float the same as the home page can you style guys give me a hand the if you goto www.hairritz.co.uk/shop u will see on the landing page everything is fine with the address staying at the bottom where it should be but when i go into the categories for example for titit the postions get all messed for the address

the url www.hairritz.co.uk/shop
13 years ago
Hi

Its pretty hard to give you an answer without spending a bit of time looking through your css.  But you should download firefox and firebug to help you understand where the css is going wrong.

Hope this helps.

Matthew
13 years ago
This may seem like a stupid question but what do you mean by address?  I looked at the home page and the category page and I cannot see what you are talking about.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.