Trust permission issue on Bigrock shared hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi Team,

I have deployed nopcommerce platform on Bigrock shared hosting.Hosting provider do support full trust level.
Web.config setting are

<customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="off">

<trust level="Full" />

Still I am getting some error as

Server Error in '/' Application.

Attempt by security transparent method 'Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.GetPictureUrl(Nop.Core.Domain.Media.Picture, Int32, Boolean, System.String, Nop.Core.Domain.Media.PictureType)' to access security critical method 'System.Threading.Mutex..ctor(Boolean, System.String)' failed.

Assembly 'Nop.Services, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is partially trusted, which causes the CLR to make it entirely security transparent regardless of any transparency annotations in the assembly itself.  In order to access security critical code, this assembly must be fully trusted.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by security transparent method 'Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.GetPictureUrl(Nop.Core.Domain.Media.Picture, Int32, Boolean, System.String, Nop.Core.Domain.Media.PictureType)' to access security critical method 'System.Threading.Mutex..ctor(Boolean, System.String)' failed.

Assembly 'Nop.Services, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is partially trusted, which causes the CLR to make it entirely security transparent regardless of any transparency annotations in the assembly itself.  In order to access security critical code, this assembly must be fully trusted.

Please let me know solution to resolve
7 years ago
Did you manage to find a solution for this?
7 years ago
http://www.bowandbaan.com/demopetvet/error.png

we are facing this issue while uploading the file in GoDaddy. we have also give full permission and trusted level also give as full.can u please give solution to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Arun K
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.