Shipping by weight showing zero fee

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,
i need some help, i will be really happy if anyone can help me solving the issue..

i have set shipping by weight as an active shipping method now i my country is India, State is New Delhi, and shipping method is Local Transport

i have the following setting

Product 1 weight is 5 kg
product 2 weight is 9 kg

now i have the following setting for the above mentioned products

Country - India
State - New Delhi
Zip code - empty
Shipping method - Local Transport
order weight from - 3 kg
order weight to - 6 kg
Additional fixed cost - 0.0
Lower weight limit - 0.0
Rate per weight unit - 10 INR
Charge percentage (of subtotal) - 0.0

Country - India
State - New Delhi
Zip code - empty
order weight from - 8 kg
order weight to - 12 kg
Lower weight limit - 0.0
Rate per weight unit - 13 INR

as per the above 1. rules this is clear that shipping charges for product 1 will be 5 Kg X 10 = 50 Rupees for customers living in India, State- New Delhi.

as per the above 2. rules this is clear that shipping charges for product 2 will be 9 Kg X 13 = 117 Rupees for customers living in India, State- New Delhi.

Now the problem is:

if i buy these products separately like i added product 1 in cart and check out it is ok and shows shipping charges Rs 50
if i add product 2 to cart and check out this is also ok it shows shipping charge Rs 117.

But if i add both of the product in cart and try to checkout it shows shipping charges Zero instead of 50+117=167

how to solve this issue i am trying to solve but not getting may be there is something small i am missing....
7 years ago
Please stop duplicate forum posts (all duplicates are deleted)
7 years ago
vijaydeals wrote:
Hi,
i need some help, i will be really happy if anyone can help me solving the issue..

i have set shipping by weight as an active shipping method now i my country is India, State is New Delhi, and shipping method is Local Transport

i have the following setting

Product 1 weight is 5 kg
product 2 weight is 9 kg

now i have the following setting for the above mentioned products

Country - India
State - New Delhi
Zip code - empty
order weight from - 3 kg
order weight to - 6 kg
Lower weight limit - 0.0
Rate per weight unit - 10 INR

Country - India
State - New Delhi
Zip code - empty
order weight from - 8 kg
order weight to - 12 kg
Lower weight limit - 0.0
Rate per weight unit - 13 INR

as per the above 1. rules this is clear that shipping charges for product 1 will be 5 Kg X 10 = 50 Rupees for customers living in India, State- New Delhi.

as per the above 2. rules this is clear that shipping charges for product 2 will be 9 Kg X 13 = 117 Rupees for customers living in India, State- New Delhi.

Now the problem is:

if i buy these products separately like i added product 1 in cart and check out it is ok and shows shipping charges Rs 50
if i add product 2 to cart and check out this is also ok it shows shipping charge Rs 117.

But if i add both of the product in cart and try to checkout it shows shipping charges Zero instead of 50+117=167

how to solve this issue i am trying to solve but not getting may be there is something small i am missing....

The shipping cost is calculated for the total weight of the order which is 14 kg (5+9) and you didn't define a range above 12 kg (lower= 12 to 1000000)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.