display company name in billing and shipping dropbox

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I need to display Company name in the dropdown list (checkout billing and shipping)

Currently, it display, contact name and address, how can I add company name in these item.

Thanks in advance.

Emanuel
7 years ago
virtualeman wrote:
Hi,

I need to display Company name in the dropdown list (checkout billing and shipping)

Currently, it display, contact name and address, how can I add company name in these item.

Thanks in advance.

Emanuel

go to Admin/Configuration/Settings/Customer Settings/Address form fields and mark 'Company" Enabled.
3 years ago
Wondering if you found an answer to this question.  Enabling the Company does not add it to the billing or shipping dropdown lists, at least not in Nop 4.2.  Is there somewhere to edit which fields display in those lists?
3 years ago
wrentmorec wrote:
Wondering if you found an answer to this question.  Enabling the Company does not add it to the billing or shipping dropdown lists, at least not in Nop 4.2.  Is there somewhere to edit which fields display in those lists?

After enabling the Company, You have to add these lines on both
Views->Checkout->OpcBillingAddress.cshtml
and
Views->Checkout->OpcShippingAddress.cshtml

if (address.CompanyEnabled && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(address.Company))
{
       addressLine += ", " + address.Company;
}

3 years ago
Excellent, thanks for your help!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.