Very simple template/theme needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi all

I hope you can help me with this question.

I am going to sell my software product on a web site, and the commerce side of it is dead simple: just 3 flavors/plans (Professional, Standard and Basic), very similar to this:

HTTPS://WWW.KISSMETRICS.COM/PRICING/

so no need for shopping bag, delivery options, etc.

Most of the themes I have looked at in the gallery seem to be a bit too complicated for my needs.
I would like something as simple as the bootstrap theme you get when creating a new ASP.NET MVC site in Visual Studio. Here's an example of what I want:

HTTPS://OCTOPUS.COM/

No fancy animations, just a fixed header area, a blog page, a forum, and of course the pricing page, with checkout, payment etc.

Does anyone have a good idea about which theme would be the best starting point for me to accomplish what I need?

thanks

//Peter
7 years ago
Why not use a CMS (like WordPress) then? :)
7 years ago
I agree that lots of Wordpress templates actually have all I need (and a lot more) and that lots of WP hosting providers make it even easier to get the site up and running.
But I don't want to learn php, I am a ASP.Net WEB API/MVC developer for many years, I want full control over both the server- and the clientside and I want the web site site to be hosted in Azure like all my other services.
This is basically the reason why I consider nopCommerce as the first option for my commerce web site.

Anyways, there is no reason for inventing the wheel more than once which was why as was asking for a theme is closer to what I need.

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.