Email Notification

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Guys,

I faced a problem in the administraion area when i tried to test the email service ..
Server gave me error message saying  :

[b]Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)

I'm doing my hosting on GoDaddy , I send the support guys there to send me the SMTP server and they replied with the folloing email :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting online support.  

In order to send mail through our Shared Hosting Services you will need to specify the correct relay server within your script. Please specify relay-hosting.secureserver.net as the relay sever to send email.

Unfortunately their will be no SMTP relay server IP address for you to use with our shared hosting services.

Please let us know if we are able to assist you in any other way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used relay-hosting.secureserver.net in the Host field and tried to send email to and Hotmail email but it gives me the above error...

Did you face this problem before ?

Thanks and Best regards,
Mohammed Ebaid.
15 years ago
Any clue ?!
15 years ago
mebaid01 wrote:
Guys,

I faced a problem in the administraion area when i tried to test the email service ..
Server gave me error message saying  :

[b]Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)

I'm doing my hosting on GoDaddy , I send the support guys there to send me the SMTP server and they replied with the folloing email :

Thank you for contacting online support.  

In order to send mail through our Shared Hosting Services you will need to specify the correct relay server within your script. Please specify relay-hosting.secureserver.net as the relay sever to send email.

Unfortunately their will be no SMTP relay server IP address for you to use with our shared hosting services.

Please let us know if we are able to assist you in any other way.

I used relay-hosting.secureserver.net in the Host field and tried to send email to and Hotmail email but it gives me the above error...

Did you face this problem before ?

Thanks and Best regards,
Mohammed Ebaid.

Dear Mohammed,
Take a look here  http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=456
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.