How to have the latest production safe source

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

How to have the latest source safe for production with all know/fixed bugs included.

I see many posts with bug fixes released after the latest release 3.80 bug fixes branch.

Is there a way to have all those fixes in one source safe for production except to fix them one by one on the release 3.80 bug fixes branch ?

Is there a risk if I download the dev branch for production?  Maybe you start 3.90 in that branch ?

Thank you

Erik
7 years ago
I have the same concern, and asked the team to consider releasing 3.81, but they said no.

Up-vote this post if you'd like a 3.81 and maybe if they see the demand they will change their minds ;)
7 years ago
Hi,

Publish a new release is perhaps not easy and time consumming, but at least if they could explain how to quickly find essential fixes to version 3.80.

For example, yesterday I downloaded the dev branch and I installed it. I quickly discovered that this is the future version 3.90.  Too bad, I lost my time.

Since then, I walk the blog to find posts leading to fixed for 3.80.

It would be easy to list the essentuelle fixes in post or create a branch for those fixes.

It may exist but I am not sure how to exploit GitHub correctly.

I found this post but it does not explain how to find all fixes that should be add to the latest 3.80 release.

http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Working+with+source+code+and+contributions

Erik
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.