Can not open Category page and search page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Dear friends,
     I have deployed nopcommerce 3.7 on IIS 7 on win server 2008 successfully,and I can open homepage, login page, register page and admin page. But when I open Category page and search page,it occuers an error, please help me:

We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience.
7 years ago
Dear friends,
     I have deployed nopcommerce 3.7 on IIS 7 on win server 2008 successfully,and I can open homepage, login page, register page and admin page. But when I open Category page and search page,it occuers an error, please help me:

Page Error:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience.

Log Error:
Method not found: 'Nop.Core.IPagedList`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.Product> Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService.SearchProducts(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32> ByRef, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32> ByRef, Boolean, Int32, Int32, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, System.Nullable`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.ProductType>, Boolean, Boolean, System.Nullable`1<Boolean>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, Int32, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Int32, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.ProductSortingEnum, Boolean, System.Nullable`1<Boolean>)'.
7 years ago
Method not found is specific error, which indicates that method it expected is not present.

Please, make sure your code published correctly in release mode.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.