How can I creat a new sort "sort by sales"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
In category page,how can add a new sort,"by sales".Can display the best sales products of this category.
7 years ago
leonchau wrote:
In category page,how can add a new sort,"by sales".Can display the best sales products of this category.

Yes you can. But you will need to customize to achieve it. I think you should go though how existing features work.
7 years ago
I am not a developer, where should I start? Modify *.cshtml or modify the source code?
7 years ago
Source code. Although it may be possible to do in .cshtml, it would require good knowledge of C# anyway to do the Linq query.

Consider workaround:  Write a SQL UPDATE that sets the Product's DisplayOrder field.   (It would need to be run periodically)
7 years ago
I'm also searching for a product-sorting solution to sort items in category / products by "bestseller" and/or "most popular(based on number of viewing"

I found following, but this quite old post: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12921/sorting-products-as-best-seller-and-most-popularbased-on-number-of-viewing.aspx

we are using nC 3.7, is there any solution concept available, any build recommendation?

does it come with a nC 3.8, or 3.9?

Thanks for any recommendation, shared information and exchange.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.