How can i get back access on Administration Area

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
hey everyone i need help  hope someone definitely ll help me. at my last login i made some changes in my administration side like: i restricted it to only one IP address that can make changes on administration area (& that was mine IP address) but today when i login it shows that i have no permission to perform any operation on administration area .
please someone guide me to get access on my administration area back.
Note : i haven't created any backup and i'm working online (not on local machine). thanks
7 years ago
sorath peetamber wrote:
hey everyone i need help  hope someone definitely ll help me. at my last login i made some changes in my administration side like: i restricted it to only one IP address that can make changes on administration area (& that was mine IP address) but today when i login it shows that i have no permission to perform any operation on administration area .
please someone guide me to get access on my administration area back.
Note : i haven't created any backup and i'm working online (not on local machine). thanks

Do you have access on sql sever?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.