Product Detail Page Loading time is very Slow !!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I am using a template in which product detail page shows a picture of a parent SKU with with 1028px dimension size, and then right below it shows a list of product variants(Child Sku) along with its product thumbnail pictures (125px).

I know that when we open product detail page for the first time, it takes longer time 2min to 3min to open because it first creates  125px dimension thumbnail images of all variants. But the problem is when I open up same page second time, although it does not take as long as first time, but still takes 20 to 30 sec loading time. why?

I suspect that NopCommerce is creating thumbnails every time the product detail page opens up and re-creates same thumbnail images and overwrite on previous one's and this is the reason why i am having delay.

Is it true that NopCommerce re-creates images every time product detail page hits? if yes, then tell how I can change the code so it does NOT re-create thumbnail image if that is already there.

Thank you.
7 years ago
No, nopCommerce does not recreate thumbnail every time. Can you paste the link here for a quick check? :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.