copy product 3.80 version... problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi I'm using nop 3.8 version and it is working great. I have discovered one problem when I try to copy a product... I have copied from a product that had already some category and I tried to deleted some of them but I couldn't do this because they were too long and some of them were out of the screen... It was not a big problem because, after I have finished to create it I went to the catalog -> categories and deleted from there....it is just to let you know this problem

Lorenzo
7 years ago
Hi Lorenzo,

Not sure that I got you. Could you please provide more info? A complete list of steps to reproduce
7 years ago
Ok I've tried to duplicate a product with the follow steps:
1) From the admin section, I've searched the product to duplicate
2) I've duplicated it and renamed with a new one
3) The old product was displayed in some categories, and I found the same categories also in the new product... I didn't want that the new product was displayed in those categories, so I tried to delete them
4) I couldn't delete those categories from the mapping product because the categorie's name was too long (with subcategories) and the categorie's name went out of the screen so I couldn't reach the "x" at the end the name to delete

Hope it will be more clear....Sorry for my English ;-)

Lorenzo
7 years ago
Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks! I see now. I've just created a work item
7 years ago
The workaround, for now, is to zoom out in the browser.  I.e. use the Ctrl -  (control-minus) key combo a few times to zoom out.
7 years ago
Fixed. Thanks again for reporting
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.