Assign profile picture to different User's ID

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

How can we assign profile picture to different User's ID. Is this possible in current nopCommerce version.

Thanks,
Pradeep
7 years ago
Hi,

I'm really not sure, what you're talking about: How can we assign profile picture to different User's ID.

Do you want to set profile pictures to customers vendor, admin or what?
7 years ago
I want to set the profile picture in the admin portal. If the user is logged in with his email id that person's profile picture should be displayed. I don't want to show the default image for all users in the admin portal.
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I want to set the profile picture in the admin portal. If the user is logged in with his email id that person's profile picture should be displayed. I don't want to show the default image for all users in the admin portal.

By default you can not do that. You need to change source code. To get the solution you may make another table User_Picture_Mapping table, where you put PictureId and UserId then retrieve the specific user picture by the picture Id and show it at the admin. The process will be same as the product picture add.
7 years ago
Thank you so much.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.