more than one language in nopcommerce?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Right now i have TWO languages on NOP

ENGLISH .........en
SPANISH .........sp

The NOP system adds ..sp.. SEO code in url if language SPANISH is 1 in display order. www.website.com/sp

But, I want homepage root  url to be without SEO code and when anyone select language then add language code in url.

So anyone going to website should see WWW.WEBSITE.COM

IF user select English now on homepage add en  in url and if user select Spanish add sp in url

Can i do this?
7 years ago
So when you say "...anyone going to website should see WWW.WEBSITE.COM", you mean they will be shown a language selector / MAP selector, and proceed to the actual language after selection? :)
7 years ago
wooncherk wrote:
So when you say "...anyone going to website should see WWW.WEBSITE.COM", you mean they will be shown a language selector / MAP selector, and proceed to the actual language after selection? :)

That is correct.

I want to keep the homepage root url without any language codes and on homepage users select the language.

For selector i have no preference. Whichever is easier the default drop-down or 2 plain buttons. As long as users are able to select language on home, I am good with that!
7 years ago
From homepage i want users to select the language by selector and then from that point language code can be added to url.

so in short, i want homepage url to be free of any language code ....www.website.com
7 years ago
This is not supported out-of-the-box. Customization needed. :)
7 years ago
any hints what can be done in the NOP code and where?
7 years ago
hello?

can anyone help?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.