Need B2B plugin distributors and resellers... need self-contained plugin with ONE-TIME charge.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I am quickly finding that NopCommerce is really only a B2C software. Can I pay someone at Nop to help me find a way to configure this to run with typical B2B functionality, such as:
1) tracking reseller commissions from sales made by distributors who purchase from resellers
2) force only registered users to purchase or see products

We are running out of time to get an answer. Is there anyone out there who can help?  I really want to support NopCommerce, but pre-"sales" support seems non-existent.

Please do not recommend a plugin that hosts outside of our own web site or requires a monthly fee.

Thanks so much,
Scott
7 years ago
I'm working on one extending nopcommerce sources. As it is not complete yet, I shall keep you posted on completion (Hopefully by this year end).

If you can share more details on tracking reseller/distributor commission shall see whether my current customer is willing to agree to the change too.

Thanks

AJ (+1 661 495 7846)
7 years ago
Hi AJ,

Here's how the process would need to work:

1) Distributor logs in and orders product(s)
2) Different price points show for different distributors
3) Ability to identify sale reps to accounts and trace orders and payments to a distributor and their sale reps in order to pay sales reps commission
4) Order totals per time period per sales rep is fine -- no need for actual commission pay-out functionality

The default Nop 3.8 allows a customer to order from a vendor, but there's only 1  vendor - us.

Does this help clarify?

Is this commercial software you're talking about?  Has it not been released in a prior version?

Thanks,
Scott
7 years ago
Hi Scott,

Please visit http://www.abncommerce.biz:81 which is a demo site where I have done some customization.

Do let me know if you need specific roles to the app.

I understand the distributor logging on and ordering products from a vendor. However, I did not complete get the 'Sales rep' part. It would be great if we can schedule a meeting or call to clarify.

Thanks

AJ
Cell : 661 495 7846
Email: [email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.