Displaying shipment event on my website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello!
   Am running a NopCommerce E-commerce platform in Africa.We Providing shipping services in-house (i.e) - Every Order place online in our Store we do the Shiping/Delivery by our own shipping service, we don't use external shipping companies, Now my Question - is there a way to display a shipment event(from one location to the order) when customers track there order.
Please i need urgent help on this.
7 years ago
please clarify both:
- display a shipment event(from one location to the order)
- when customers track their order.
7 years ago
New York wrote:
please clarify both:

Yes I mean when the order is placed on order store to receive an order number, which is the same as the tracking number, now we want to provide a tracking system/functionality on our website to the buyer, that display the package location, frame shipment time, the present location of the package with time, and finally  package on it way to he costumer, and when the costumer receives the order, it show package delivered.  Examples

Saturday 7:50 am - Shipment created

Sunday    8:00 am - Shipment  left  mumu to mama

Monday.    9: am.  -    Shipment arrived mama

Tuesday.  10: am   -    Shipment on it way to customer

Tuesday    2:pm.   -     Delivered to customer.
7 years ago
New York wrote:
please clarify both:

Yes I mean when the order is placed on order store to receive an order number, which is the same as the tracking number, now we want to provide a tracking system/functionality on our website to the buyer, that display the package location, frame shipment time, the present location of the package with time, and finally  package on it way to he costumer, and when the costumer receives the order, it show package delivered.  Examples

Saturday 7:50 am - Shipment created

Sunday    8:00 am - Shipment  left  mumu to mama

Monday.    9: am.  -    Shipment arrived mama

Tuesday.  10: am   -    Shipment on it way to customer

Tuesday    2:pm.   -     Delivered to customer.
7 years ago
It would require customization.  You would create a Shipping Provider plugin (shipping rate calculation method) and implement
   public IShipmentTracker ShipmentTracker
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.