Change Add To Cart text on Featured Items and search result pages.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I'm implementing a no source NOP3.8.  Is there an easy way to change the text of the Add To Cart button for the featured products section and search result pages?  All products have required attributes, so button text should say "More Info" or "Details".

Thank you in advance for your help.

JohnJ
7 years ago
All texts are stored in localization. See this: http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/nc/Localization

:)
7 years ago
Thank you for the reply.  This method changes the "Add to Cart" button value everywhere.  I need the button the display "Details" one any page other then the Product Details page.  This page is only page where products are actually added to the cart.  Other pages merely bring customers to the product details page, hence, I'd like for the button to read "Details".  

If it is possible to add a Resource Name here, please let me know name of the resource for Featured Products and Catalog pages, so I can add the resource and specify the button value.

Or if there is a chtml page I can alter to change the button value on Featured Products and Catalog pages, please let me know that as well.

Thank you again for your insight and advice.

JohnJ
7 years ago
Look for /shared/_ProductBox.cshtml for Product Listing box (such as featured products / categories). :)
7 years ago
Thanks.  I change it in the chtml.  Works great.
7 years ago
Can you explain how?

I have some products with attributes and some with no attributes. Now for no attributes products 'Add to cart' adds the product to cart. But if the product has any attribute it takes the customer to product detail page.

The functionality is working fine. But the customer can get confused as 'Add to cart' is doing 2 different functions.

I am asking for a solution where I can change the 'Add to cart' text for products with attributes in cshtml file to something like 'Details' or 'More info'. For other products it should be same i.e., 'Add to cart'.

Thanks,
PS
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.