Issues with reCaptcha v2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Customers viewing page on larger phones, tablet and computer are all fine.
Recaptcha v2 displays correctly within the borders.

But on smaller devices, recaptcha is not responsive and "jumps out".

I could not find anywhere to adjust this setting nor did anyone talk about it in the forum.

As per below picture (iphone 7 plus, s7 etc).

Displays fine.

But on smaller phones like iphone 5/5s etc:

Where can i set this?
Thank you in advance
7 years ago
Just in case.

- nopCommerce version you are using - different versions of nopCommerce have different ways of doing things and how you fix something in 1.90 may be completely different than how you would fix it in 1.60

nop v3.80

- where you installed your nopCommerce - local or a remote host. It may also help to know what host - different hosts allow different things with their hosting packages, such as medium and full trust.

Full trust - remote host

- what you were doing when you encountered your problem and how you have your settings set up. If someone can recreate your issue then maybe they can help you solve it.

Didn't do anything, only enabled captcha from settings

- the offending lines of code where the issue may be. It is not always possible to find the exact lines of code that are causing an error, but if you can at least try to narrow it down to a file or section it would help.

Could not find anything...

- any error messages that you receive. The whole error message.

No error message, just looks bad

- what you are trying to accomplish. If you are trying to make nopCommerce do something that isn't necessarily in its design, it would help to know exactly what you are trying to make it do.

Try to make the reCaptcha stay within borders of the page

Thank you
7 years ago
It is definitely a problem, but I think that the problem is really at Google...they need to improve the recaptcha v.2 to be fully responsive. Until then, I think we just have to do our best to make the mobile views look acceptable.
7 years ago
embryo wrote:
It is definitely a problem, but I think that the problem is really at Google...they need to improve the recaptcha v.2 to be fully responsive. Until then, I think we just have to do our best to make the mobile views look acceptable.

Thanks for the response, yes it does seem like no solutions around on the net.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.