Error in Stripe plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi

I get the error below when trying to make a test payment using Stripe Pro.
I have created an account on the Stripe web site, and I have configured the payment plugin on the admin page using the the two API keys I get from the Stripe account.

Any idea what I am missing here?

thanks

//Peter

Server Error in '/MyWebSite' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 1184:                throw new Exception("Payment controller cannot be loaded");
Line 1185:
Line 1186:            var warnings = paymentController.ValidatePaymentForm(form);
Line 1187:            foreach (var warning in warnings)
Line 1188:                ModelState.AddModelError("", warning);

Source File: C:\WorkflowGridWebSite\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CheckoutController.cs    Line: 1186

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Nop.Plugin.Payments.StripePro.Controllers.StripeProController.ValidatePaymentForm(FormCollection form) +161
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CheckoutController.EnterPaymentInfo(FormCollection form) in C:\WorkflowGridWebSite\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CheckoutController.cs:1186
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +104
   System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) +14
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +157
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) +22
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
7 years ago
Hi,

Can you tell me, if you go to Configuration -> Languages -> (your default Store language) -> View String Resources.

Can you find the following string resource there ?

Plugins.Payments.StripePro.Errors.PaymentTokenRequired

If it's missing, then this might be the cause of the error. Uninstall and Install the plugin again, to make sure all the string resources are in the system.

For further communication, you can start a ticket using the Helpdesk.

Regards,
Vlad Andronache
7 years ago
Hi

thanks for your reply.

I can see that I do have the resource you mention:

plugins.payments.stripepro.errors.paymenttokenrequired A payment token is required in order to continue the checkout process.

So it seems to be ok

thanks

//Peter
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.