Admin area styling not applied after upgrade to 3.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I started a new install to test an upgrade path from 3.6 to 3.8.  I installed 3.6 with the no source version and everything was fine.  Applied the 3.7 script update and then updated the source and everything was fine.  I then applied the 3.8 script and source and the public store is working fine but the admin area is having many issues.  There appears to be no styling elements applying properly and many of the menu items do not work.  There are no custom plugins or anything, this is a bare bones install and the server is full trust running on 2012 with IIS 8 and is fully updated as of today, .NET 4.5.1 is registered.  Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?  Here is a screen shot of what the Admin area looks like:
7 years ago
Have you reset your browser cache (click CTRL + F5)?
7 years ago
Yes, cleared all history several times.  

I found the problem is that nopCommerce does not like a fully compliant PCI/OWASP standards configured server/IIS instance.  I had to lax some IIS hardening in the areas of request filtering and http headers.  I don't like to do this but it still passes my clients PCI scan by their selected payment gateway provider.  Hopefully ASP.NET Core version will run on a more hardened configuration of IIS.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.