Facebook Pixel AddToCart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi guys!

We're using nopCommerce for our webshop and have installed our Facebook Pixel on it.
I've checked so the Pixel is actually working with the Facebook Pixel helper plugin for Chrome
as well as testing it manually.

We've set up a custom convertion for Add To Cart on one of our products. Now, as I said this
is working as I tried doing it manually and the pixel fired.

However;
We've set up a campaign based on the audience of our FB page and friends of FB page followers.
This one is using the AddToCart for that one product as the conversion.
(We also have a custom conversion for checkout on our site - you cant run both so we just do the math).

The campaign seems to be doing fine, but we see that the AddToCart and the Checkout conversion has fired
a lot from the campaign, but it's actually not happening in the shop.

I've run several checks and double-checked everything on our side.

This might be more of a Facebook Help Center question, but as everything seems to be working fine (
manually tested and all) is there some kind of errormargin on this? Or rather is the Facebook Pixel
event of AddToCart compatible with nopCommerce?

Regards,
Kjell-Roger
7 years ago
Ensure that you do not have your Order settings to skip the "Completed" page:

configuration >> settings >> order settings >> Disable "Order completed" page:  -- UN-Check this so that the pixel can render.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.