Nopcommerce 3.8 default page load took 30 second to load

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
i use the gold hosting provider recommended by nopcommerce.

i upgradee my plan from basic >>>>>  Max  >>>>>> ultimate

i see no improvement after upgrading in landing page load when IIS is inactive for 20 minutes.

you guys can test this secondary Link provided by the win host to see if it takes as long as i load for the first time.

http://echeris1.w18.wh-2.com
sorry for the URL cos my domain name was not ready yet.

it took me 30 second to load the page if someone close the browser and come back 20 minutes later.
after second load within this period the website will be load about 1 second.

anyone else facing this issue and got any solution to this?

i tried to toggle  these settings in settings/General settings. check or uncheck does not solve my issue.

Load all locale resources on startup  
Load all localized properties on startup  
Load all search engine friendly names on startup  
i also enabled this in webconfig
<urlCompression doStaticCompression="true" doDynamicCompression="true" />
anyone ?
7 years ago
That's common, IIS goes into IDLE mode after 20 minutes.

If you are or VPS (and above), you can disable so that IIS neevr go into IDLE mode. :)
7 years ago
But nopcommerce 1.8 doesn't have this problem.

And 30 second for landing page is a bit too unacceptable . Less than 10 maybe still ok
7 years ago
Check Keep Alive:https://www.google.com.mx/search?num=100&safe=off&q=keep+alive+site:nopcommerce.com&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj20M-4hYbRAhWHiVQKHUmKAzkQBQgYKAA&biw=1366&bih=618&dpr=1
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:

hi thanks.
this is awesome.
but i am receiving this error

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\www.echeris.com\keepalive\index'.
i don't own a VPS server. does this file auto created?
7 years ago
Did you find a resolution for the keepalive issue?

JohnJ
7 years ago
cnsJohn wrote:

Ensure that store URL is configured with HTTP://
7 years ago
Thank you for the reply.  True.  In my case, I'm moving the domain and have not yet moved the DNS records, which resulted in the error.  Changed the URL to an IP and problem ceased.

Thanks again for the input.

JohnJ
7 years ago
cnsJohn wrote:

JohnJ

Using the store default keep alive still take very long to load after session die. My solution to this is subscribe to winhost ultimate plan and they have a schedule task that I constantly ping the keepalive page . Or subscribe to external cheap hosting server and ping the keepalive page
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.