Redundant Comma In Address Passed to Paypal Standard Plugin And Causes Payment to Fail

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,

I have 2 problems regarding the shipping address in nopcommerce 3.8 which I wasn't able to solve. Any help would be much appreciated.

1. When I try to purchase on my website, using the standard paypal plugin, I get an error message from paypal, stating that there is a problem with the shipping city. Iv'e noticed it had a comma at the end, so the address that was passed to paypal was:

Street
City,
Country

Might that be the problem? If so, how might I remove the comma?

2. The country passed is always USA. How might I change that?
7 years ago
What do you enter into "Street", "City" and "Country" fields during checkout (billing address)?
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
What do you enter into "Street", "City" and "Country" fields during checkout (billing address)?

In the "City" and "Street" fields I entered plain Hebrew text, with no comma or any other non - letter or number symbol. The "State" field is disabled and doesn't show up as a field in the billing address in the checkout process.
7 years ago
Is there anybody who dealt with this problem before?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.