DiscountAsp.net NopCommerce Migration Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi all,

I moved my nopcommerce from my old host to discountasp.net and placed it in the root directory. Database is still pointed to the old host ( I will soon migrate this too).

I'm getting the below error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

The url changes to: mystore.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/

My webconfig file has this:

<customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">
      <!-- We handle all 404 errors in "PageNotFound" method of "CommonController". But let's have it here anyway. -->
      <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm" />
    </customErrors>

<trace enabled="true" localOnly="true" />

Logs from the database show below:

select top(20) *
from log
order by id desc

Id  LogLevelId  ShortMessage  FullMessage
150  20  Application started  
149  20  Application started  
148  20  Application started  
147  20  Application started  
146  40  Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.  System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)     at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask.Execute()     at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute(Boolean throwException, Boolean dispose, Boolean ensureRunOnOneWebFarmInstance)
145  40  Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.  System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)     at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask.Execute()     at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute(Boolean throwException, Boolean dispose, Boolean ensureRunOnOneWebFarmInstance)
144  40  Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The operation has timed out  System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)     at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)     at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask.Execute()     at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute(Boolean throwException, Boolean dispose, Boolean ensureRunOnOneWebFarmInstance)
143  20  Application started  
142  20  Application started  

Not sure what is causing the problem. Can someone please point me to the right direction.
7 years ago
Can someone please suggest what might be the issue?
7 years ago
I was told this by the discountasp.net staff:

You have the following error generated on your site:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker'.

Exception Details: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker'.

This is an application programming error. The most probable cause of this error are missing or corrupted files/ assemblies on your site. Please make sure all files of your application were uploaded and no files are missing. The files also could be corrupted during the ftp transfer so you may need to re-upload your files again.

====

I will try deleting all existing files and reupload the files again and give it a try. will keep posted.
7 years ago
Try with disabling the Keep Alive task in the db ?

UPDATE dbo.ScheduleTask
SET Enabled = 0
WHERE Type = 'Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask, Nop.Services'
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.