Hi All,
I have items listed as individual items before but now i'm grouping them with product attributes such as color and size. I have the following filled under the "attribute combination". to look like in a parent and child skus

1. ) Attributes,Stock quantity,Allow out of stock,Sku,Manufacturer,part number,GTIN,Overriddenprice,Notify admin for quantity below

example : test-P
attribute items skus : Test-childA, Test-childB

but when i export the excel file for all the items and check under the main listing (test-P) for variation attributes it does show the columns below

2. )AttributeId  AttributeName  AttributeTextPrompt  AttributeIsRequired  AttributeControlType  AttributeDisplayOrder  ProductAttributeValueId  ValueName  AttributeValueType  AssociatedProductId  ColorSquaresRgb  ImageSquaresPictureId  PriceAdjustment  WeightAdjustment  Cost  Quantity  IsPreSelected  DisplayOrder  PictureId

but it does not show the sku i listed in the attribute combination.
When we do inventory feeds it i very important to have the sku so we know how to match the stock inventory for that given sku.

Am i missing something simple? If anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance