Does nopCommerce provides API to list products on third party website (without nopcommerce)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,
I need to know about products list API with shopping cart on third party website (without nopcommerce website), where website owner can list his own products on his website.

Help required!
7 years ago
anjankant wrote:
Hello,
I need to know about products list API with shopping cart on third party website (without nopcommerce website), where website owner can list his own products on his website.

Help required!

You want to have web API to list product on a nopCommerce website?
This web API is going to be utilized on some third party site.

Please provide more details of your requirement.

If you want to have rest API on nopCommerce site, you can check following post.
You can follow this project and develop you own plugin to provide web API to third party apps.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/31883/nopcommerce-rest-service-plugin.aspx
https://noprest.codeplex.com/
7 years ago
Hello Ajay,
You want to have web API to list product on a nopCommerce website?
This web API is going to be utilized on some third party site.

--------------------
I need to publish products in nopCommerce website but want to display products other than nopcommerce website (normal) so looking to consume API or some like service to list products.

If any more information required please write here.
7 years ago
Ok so you mean there is a retail web site, not running NopCommerce, which is listing products.
You want to add to that site the capability to include listings coming from another web site which is running NopCommerce. Is that correct?
Assuming it is, how would you handle checkout? Where do you pay? How do you handle the case where a customer buys several products, some of them hosted on the normal web site and some hosted on the NopCommerce web site?
7 years ago
T_D wrote:
Ok so you mean there is a retail web site, not running NopCommerce, which is listing products.
You want to add to that site the capability to include listings coming from another web site which is running NopCommerce. Is that correct?
Assuming it is, how would you handle checkout? Where do you pay? How do you handle the case where a customer buys several products, some of them hosted on the normal web site and some hosted on the NopCommerce web site?

Yes, I need to add listing on normal website (without nopCommerce) from coming another Original NopCommerce website.
I need to handle also checkout or alternatively can redirect to original website (nopCommerce).
All the products will be listing on Original NopCommerce website not on normal website.  
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.