Error installing without source

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I am having a problem when attempting to install "nopCommerce 3.80 - Web (no source) (36 MB)".

I have created a folder under root and copied extracted files
I created an SQL Database

When browsing to the subfolder, I receive the error "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

Regards,

Mark
7 years ago
markattard wrote:
Hi,

I am having a problem when attempting to install "nopCommerce 3.80 - Web (no source) (36 MB)".

I have created a folder under root and copied extracted files
I created an SQL Database

When browsing to the subfolder, I receive the error "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

Regards,

Mark

Did you set up the IIS properly ?

It may help==>http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Installation+guide
7 years ago
Hi Sohel,

I installed it on a hosted IIS8 installation. ASP.NET 4.5 is enabled & the Application pool is set to Integrated.

What do I need to check?
7 years ago
Hi,

Some progress has been made. I am receiving the following error:

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Module
   CustomErrorModule

Notification
   SendResponse

Handler
   Not yet determined

Error Code
   0x80070021

Config Error
   This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either by default (overrideModeDefault="Deny"), or set explicitly by a location tag with overrideMode="Deny" or the legacy allowOverride="false".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.