Emails from NopCommerce going to Junk for Hotmail accounts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
My NopCommerce ecommerce site is almost ready to launch.  I want to fix the problem of emails going to Junk for outgoing emails to hotmail accounts.  

Initially emails were not being picked up by hotmail at all so my hosting provider submitted an IP removal request to hotmail. Since then, they are going to Junk.

I have read this link I saw in a related thread  http://www.andreas-kraus.net/blog/tips-for-avoiding-spam-filters-with-systemnetmail/  

From reading this, I am not sure if NopCommerce sends both HTML and plain text alternative by default and also the HTML in the standard sales emails appears to have no <head> or <body> tags.

I would be very grateful to know if this has been an issue for anyone else in the NopCommerce community and if so how did you fix it.
6 years ago
Did you ever resolve this issue? We've had most of our gift voucher emails sending to hotmail addresses no work over the last few weeks...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.