Can't add to cart "Call for price" product...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I am very confused and have looked all over but obviously missing the obvious answer.  

I have a product that is 'Call for price', but how does my customer actually place the order for this product??  

Could someone explain the actual steps involved as I have tried all the ones I can think of but to no avail!  (ACL options, add to wishlist, impersonate, etc etc...)

Thanks in advance,

Andy
7 years ago
Sorry forgot to add:  nopCommerce version  3.80

//A
7 years ago
The only way to add to the cart is if the product is available and priced.  There are operational changes you can make to facilitate these transactions, but if you have a product marked Call for Price, it is implied that it cannot be ordered on the site.

Depending on the product/s and the frequency, you can make a copy of the product and create promotion codes which gives the Customer the quoted price (they called for) based on a one time or reusable code.  If you are selling products whose prices are constantly changing with market changes, such as gold, feel free to reach out.  We work with dynamically priced products all the time and can save you the hassle.
7 years ago
Thanks for getting back and clearing that up for me.  My volumes are very low so I will work around it for the time being.  

Kind regards,

Andy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.