Unable to input text into some form fields

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I'm unable to determine what sort of error this is, hence I'm not certain what the most appropriate forum would be.

However, I suspect this has to do with some style .css changes. I implemented a new update of nopdaddy's "Vehicle Fits" plugin and it came with a new bootstrap.css file that overwrote my theme's default style (annoyingly enough).

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Visiting http://autokraftparts.com/login you will see you're unable to input text into the Returning Customer login fields.
7 years ago
When I disable the bootstrap css file, everything works out fine. Except I lose some of the formatting that the file had for the Vehicle Fits drop downs.
7 years ago
JoeyAK wrote:
When I disable the bootstrap css file, everything works out fine. Except I lose some of the formatting that the file had for the Vehicle Fits drop downs.

Hi JoeyAK

I commented one line in "Nop.Web\Themes\[DefaultClean]\Content\css\style.css" it's worked to me.

Line 253
    font-size: 0;

.inputs {
  position: relative;
  margin: 0 0 15px;
  text-align: center;
        /*white-space: nowrap;*/ /*fix for 'required' elements*/
        /*font-size: 0;*/
7 years ago
rfiori wrote:

Hi JoeyAK

I commented one line in "Nop.Web\Themes\[DefaultClean]\Content\css\style.css" it's worked to me.

Line 253
    font-size: 0;

.inputs {
  position: relative;
  margin: 0 0 15px;
  text-align: center;
        /*white-space: nowrap;*/ /*fix for 'required' elements*/
        /*font-size: 0;*/

Are you using Vehicle Fits plugin from NopDaddy as well? It was indeed the bootstrap.css file that was causing all sorts of issues so he removed it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.