Disable payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi, is there a way to disable a payment method (Not to hide it). My case is that i have 2 payment methods, if the customer is going to place the order is guest, then i need to disable one of them (not to hide it) and display a message asking him to register if he needs to use this one (the disabled one). Any suggestion?
7 years ago
Hello,

Unfortunately, the Payment methods don't support access control attached to customer roles.

The available restrictions for the payment methods are by Country.

Regards,
Stoyan
7 years ago
Hi,

thanks. the payment method that i need to disable is a custom one and i have its code, so i can check if the customer is guest or not, but i have no idea how to disable the option (not to hide it).
7 years ago
Payment Director can do it.  Be sure to read the ReadMe.txt file in the download, because to "disable one of them (not to hide it)", requires slight change to one of the .cshtml files (updated versions are included with the download for the standard nopCommerce theme).  See examples here; use the Friendly Name expression to display your message.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.