Pages redirects to localhost

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Some of my pages when clicked redirects to the local host url. Example the url should be website.azurewebsites.net/contact-us, instead it redirects me to localhost:11111/contact-us. But other pages redirects fine. This problem also occured when I navigate into the admin dashboard. What seems to be the problem?
7 years ago
ajaequebs wrote:
Some of my pages when clicked redirects to the local host url. Example the url should be website.azurewebsites.net/contact-us, instead it redirects me to localhost:11111/contact-us. But other pages redirects fine. This problem also occured when I navigate into the admin dashboard. What seems to be the problem?

Did you checked the log/Warnings ? Is there any ?
7 years ago
I can't also see the logs/warnings because when i navigate to admin i get redirected to localhost.
7 years ago
I checked the logs and this was stated:

Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IIS Express\cocovtalwebsite.azurewebsites.net\keepalive\index'.
7 years ago
ajaequebs wrote:
I checked the logs and this was stated:

Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IIS Express\cocovtalwebsite.azurewebsites.net\keepalive\index'.

Ensure that store URL is entered with HTTP://
7 years ago
Thank you very much. The problem is resolved :)
7 years ago
ajaequebs wrote:
Thank you very much. The problem is resolved :)

Glad I could help :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.