shipping error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
hi,

the latest version has some shipping error.  I just download 1.6 from your website today.

http://demoeshop3.melwebdesign.com.au/

admin:  [email protected]
password: admin

the shipping method is by country weight now,  we are in Australia.

you can add some product in the cart , then in the shipping method, you will see"Shipping options could not be loaded "

it is the same error ,when I change to Australia post.
13 years ago
Australia Post works fine in the latest version. Presume you haven't properly configured Australia Post or your products (such values as weight, dimensions).
13 years ago
you can see there is a "test2" prodcut in the home page.

the weight is 3 lbs
length  1 inch
width 0.5 inch
height 0.5 inch

when you add this product in the cart , you will see the shipping method can not be loaded
13 years ago
Have you set your "Shipped from zip" field for Australia Post (like it's *not* done here)?
13 years ago
I have set it to "3167" ,it is correct post code in Australia,  before I updated to 1.6 version, everything is ok, but Today after I update to version1.6, the shipping method , none of them can work, Austalia post, orderby weight, orderby total, none of them can work.
13 years ago
there  are two products

test1
weight lb: 5

height inchs: 10
width inchs. 10
length: 10

prodcut test2

weight lb:3
height inchs: 0.5
width inchs. 0.5
length: 1

why the product test1 can be posted, there is no error message.

product test2 can not be posted , it said the shipping method can not be loaded.

is there any limitation for the weight, height, width, length?
13 years ago
yangwulong1978 wrote:
is there any limitation for the weight, height, width, length?

Yes, there was a minimum height, width, length limitation (>50 sm). This bug fix will be available in the next release
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.