Excel Export

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
We have just upgraded to version 3.8 from a much older version (2.?)  It is only the group product that shows up on the product page.  When I do an excel export, the simple products of the group product do not export...only the group product exports.  I need the simple products for that group to show up in the export. In previous versions all variants showed up on the Products page and were able to be exported.  Any idea how to accomplish this in version 3.8?
7 years ago
I don't see that in the Admin Demo.  Search for 'Nikon', and then "Export to Excel (all found)", and it works OK.
7 years ago
I used the admin-demo and did get the results I wanted from the export!  But, I had to export ALL the products.  IF you limit your search to all manufacturers and Electronics>>Camera&Photo, you would not see the variants listed and they would not export.  In my store, I searched by manufacturer and category as I have over 8000 products in the store and didn't want to work with that large of a spreadsheet.  Those parameters limited my results so that only the grouped product (and not the simple/variants) were returned in that search.  I can search by a product name and get the grouped product AND it's variants (simple products).  So, is there a way to limit my search by manufacturer and category (or any other combination of filters) AND get the variants as well as the grouped products returned in the search?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.