Worldpay plugin - Installation ID

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have installed nopcommerce 3.80 and decided on Worldpay as my gateway provider. I used the standard plugin but was told by Worldpay that I need a different plugin which uses 'installation ID' rather than 'Merchant id' for the type of account they have given me. They sent me a link to an older plugin which works this way. I installed the older plugin but it just gives an internal error whenever I try to access the configuration page, though the install seems to be successful.
Has anyone else got a worldpay account using this installation id setup rather than merchant id? Is there a suitable plugin available?

Thanks in advance
7 years ago
no one here for answering you.  i am also stuck there
7 years ago
Did you guys resolve this issue yet? From what I can gather, Nopcommerce used to have its own plugin, but stopped updating (in a separate post they mentioned that Worldpay was planning to develop its own). The old plugin developed by nopcommerce needed a Worldpay Instance ID (I assume this is the installation ID you are being asked for) and provided some additional optional fields.

If you are code savvy, I'd suggest updating the plugin so that it works for v3.80 and up and seeing if it fits your needs. I will be doing so for v3.90 in the coming weeks and assume it is a trivial update (since Worldpay's mechanics have not changed).
7 years ago
I never did resolve and so moved away from both Worldpay and nopcommerce. Good luck with the old plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.