How to update attribute combinations stock quantity using excel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
HI,

Can anyone help me to update the attribute stock quantity using excel.

At this time, i am doing it by manually for each product and i want add the stock quantity in bulk through excel.
7 years ago
sravanth wrote:
HI,

Can anyone help me to update the attribute stock quantity using excel.

At this time, i am doing it by manually for each product and i want add the stock quantity in bulk through excel.

From administration export a couple of your products that have product attributes and from the exported file check how you have to render the product attributes and the values in them that you want to import. Check the corresponding documentation
7 years ago
Thanks for your reply.

But the problem if i import the same excel with different quantity the corresponding SKU not updated with new values. How can I achieve this. I just want to update the stock quantity for uploaded products using excel. And i don't want to click on 'Generate All Possible Combinations' every-time so i want include my stock quantity also using excel.

Please help me anyone

Thanks in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.