Product Page Overview Layout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

Does anyone know whether the following two layouts are control by the administration?

The email friends, ratings, compare, add to... is inside the overview:
Inside Overview

The email friends, ratings, compare, add too...is outside the overview:
Outside Overview

Can anyone guide me into editing/configuring the layout so that the above features are inside the overview? Thanks in advance.
13 years ago
ttun76 wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know whether the following two layouts are control by the administration?

The email friends, ratings, compare, add to... is inside the overview:
Inside Overview

The email friends, ratings, compare, add too...is outside the overview:
Outside Overview

Can anyone guide me into editing/configuring the layout so that the above features are inside the overview? Thanks in advance.

Yes this is controlled from the admin section

To see how to control this layout:

Test it on your project (NOT in demo admin site because you won't be able to see the changes)

In you project > Go to admin section >    Catalog   >   Products   >   Manage Product

type the name of this product in search box " $25 Gift Card " > press search button

from the search result, open this product in edit product page

You will see by default 1st tab is activated  "  Product Info "

now scroll down > at the bottom you will see an option :

Product template:  Single Product Variant

from the dropdown change it to "Variant in Grid"

now SAVE this change

and go to public store and you will see the change

(that's how you change product page layout....hope it helps)
13 years ago
Got it!

I have over 300 products entered, do I have to go into each product info tab and select each one? Is there a quicker way to apply a single selection to all the products?

Thanks.
13 years ago
You can directly manipulate the database -

table :       Nop_Product
column :    TemplateID

By default, i think the TemplateID  for     Single Product Variant     is    5
13 years ago
I'm at the database nop_product table showing the template_ID, but it doesn't allow me to modify the data. I'm using SQL server 2008. Any clue?

Thanks
13 years ago
i'm not sure the express version of sql server allows editing to much data (please, someone correct me if i am wrong )

i use the server explorer in visual studio to edit my databases
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.