Shopping cart empty after adding product to cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

We have a client that is having some issues with this.  They are using version 3.8.  I researched this issue on the forums and some people have said clearing your cache resolves the issue.  Sometimes that seems to fix it but sometimes not.  It seems to be for guest users only.  We've seen the issues at least in both Chrome and IE.

Is there a permanent fix for this?

Thanks for your help.

Toby
7 years ago
Is anyone else having this same issue that resolved it?

Thanks for any help.

Toby
7 years ago
Please check the results of the Google search focused on Nop:https://www.google.com.mx/search?num=100&safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=Shopping+cart+empty+after+adding+product+to+cart++site%3Anopcommerce.com&oq=Shopping+cart+empty+after+adding+product+to+cart++site%3Anopcommerce.com&gs_l=hp.3...1386.13644.0.14170.23.23.0.0.0.0.233.2595.7j13j2.22.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..1.6.866.0..0i22i30k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.oar-2G2n_hE
7 years ago
Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the link.  I did do a Google search for that issue but almost all of the solutions to this issue was "Clearing your browser cache".  Is that the solution?  The issue with that is I don't want to tell our client that every time there's an issue like this he needs to show/tell his customer that they need to clear their cache.

Toby
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.