System.IndexOutOfRangeException: FlagImageFileName

9 years ago
When I upgrade from 1.5 to 1.6, on first run, I get the following error message. Any idea why?

[IndexOutOfRangeException: FlagImageFileName]
   System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName) +4841826
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetOrdinal(String name) +67
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.NopSqlDataHelper.GetString(IDataReader rdr, String columnName) in C:\Workbench\Clients\HaloHampers\ShoppingCartWebsite\Website\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\NopSqlDataHelper.cs:268
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.Directory.SqlLanguageProvider.GetLanguageFromReader(IDataReader dataReader) in C:\Workbench\Clients\HaloHampers\ShoppingCartWebsite\Website\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Directory\SqlLanguageProvider.cs:43
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.Directory.SqlLanguageProvider.GetAllLanguages(Boolean showHidden) in C:\Workbench\Clients\HaloHampers\ShoppingCartWebsite\Website\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Directory\SqlLanguageProvider.cs:113
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Directory.LanguageManager.GetAllLanguages(Boolean showHidden) in C:\Workbench\Clients\HaloHampers\ShoppingCartWebsite\Website\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Directory\LanguageManager.cs:111
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.NopContext.get_WorkingLanguage() in C:\Workbench\Clients\HaloHampers\ShoppingCartWebsite\Website\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\NopContext.cs:356
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule.Application_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Workbench\Clients\HaloHampers\ShoppingCartWebsite\Website\Libraries\Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule\MembershipHttpModule.cs:160
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75
9 years ago
hi, i got this error too - the upgrade database script did not complete properly - the problem was solved for me by a fresh publish of my existing database and rerunning the upgrade script over it
9 years ago
I also received this error. I always dread upgrading any web site software since it often doesn't go smooth.

To get the error I had v 1.50 installed.
I removed all the files.
I copied in all the v1.60 files.
I navigated to the install.aspx page
I checked "upgrade" and next.
I entered the db server info and clicked next.
This is when I got the error.

I then manually ran the upgrade script and it completed successfully. I did not need to restore my old database. i then renamed the install directory, copied my theme in and updated the styles.css file and verified that the site worked.
9 years ago
Oh, also manually updated the connectionstrings.config (or whatever it is called) file... I may have done this before the db info page since the file is readonly.