Simple Multi Store Setup Question...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
If I want to allow manufacturers to have the capability to add and manage their products, do I need to have multiple websites connected to the database? OR Could I have set it up so that the manufacturers can do that all within one website by setting up the security permissions per store in only one website.

I think I said that right.
7 years ago
Jackluv wrote:
If I want to allow manufacturers to have the capability to add and manage their products, do I need to have multiple websites connected to the database? OR Could I have set it up so that the manufacturers can do that all within one website by setting up the security permissions per store in only one website.

Check the multi-vendor feature and register manufacturers as vendors
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:

Check the multi-vendor feature and register manufacturers as vendors

Thanks for your time...answered my question! :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.