It does not work "Add new related product". In dialog box "error happend".

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
When i create a blank database everything works, but the field is the addition of a number of products beginning to emerge error. (При создании пустой базы все работает, но поле добавления некоторого количества продуктов начинает появляться ошибка.)

The error log is not displayed site. It clarified that the error in the data ase but where and how it can be obtained is not clear. (В логе сайта ошибка не отображается. Выяснил что ошибка в азе данных но где и как она получается не понятно.)

nopCommerse 3.80
MSSQL 2012
7 years ago
Does it work locally?
Do you have an access to the source code to debug it?
7 years ago
This problem always arises when you open this form.
I downloaded the source code, I try otlavit error
7 years ago
Debugging shows that the page size is set to 0

7 years ago
Does it happen on other popup windows? For example, "Adding a cross-sell product" (also available on the edit product page)
7 years ago
I wrote above that this error everywhere open this form, including the "Adding a cross-sell product" as:
"Add new associated product"
In the "Product attributes" when adding attachment product

(Я выше написал что эта ошибка появляется везде где открывается эта форма, в том числе "Adding a cross-sell product"  также:
"Add new associated product"
В "Product attributes" при добавлении привязаного продукта)
7 years ago
I find the option in the advanced settings
adminareasettings.popupgridpagesize = 0
Change this value, and it worked, it remains unclear why it happened.

(В продвинутых настройках нашел параметр
adminareasettings.popupgridpagesize=0
Изменил это значение и все заработало, остается непонятно почему так произошло)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.