How to make ajax call to Product ribbon widget

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have install the plugin Product ribbon. My Website Category list products are loading asynchronously as we scroll down, Ribbon Image is coming only to first page number of products, when I scroll down to view other products, ribbon is not displaying. Please help me, how I will make the product ribbon to display on products which is called asynchronously.
7 years ago
pritijagtap wrote:
I have install the plugin Product ribbon. My Website Category list products are loading asynchronously as we scroll down, Ribbon Image is coming only to first page number of products, when I scroll down to view other products, ribbon is not displaying. Please help me, how I will make the product ribbon to display on products which is called asynchronously.

Hi,

If you are using our plugin, you can achieve this by triggering the "newProductsAddedToPageEvent" event when your products are loaded on the page. Just add this line in the .done() function of your asynchronous request:

$.event.trigger({ type: "newProductsAddedToPageEvent" });

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Hristian
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.