Hello,

I'm new to nopCommerce. I'm evaluating the product for a future client. But i have a few questions.

I'm already reading the documentation, but i need some help before i make the full jump.

I'm needing few pointers to this questions:
-Portuguese language support, i already managed to download an extension, but it seems that is not fully supported it seems that is from a previous version of the product. Does anyone has a list of the new keywords from the previous version?
-I need to implement a few payment methods (yes, i already did a search on the market place ):
     -Exchange between bank accounts
     -A very used payment method in Portugal called ATM reference (referência multibanco). There are a few companies that over some integration thru web services. Is there same extension that simple support custom web services integration? Anyone already developed this payment method?
-Also i need to implement an custom integration with a stock management  software, again thru web services. I need to update the online stock  ( of nopCommerce instance) on every sale made in the store. And, on everyone sales made online, i need to update the stock on this software. Should i try to make the update directly to the Product table on the StockQuantity column (this case it's easier to a nopCommerce newbie like me).
-The themes available on the market place can be tested before buying it? Also, generally the language support is somehow a requirement for a good extension or they are totally separate things?

Thanks for the help, i'm hoping i will contribute in some way to this solution.

Obrigado,
Pedro Rafael