email Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
hello,
I've a problem with email account config, neither gmail nor zoho.com work.
I'm putting everything correct  I'm sure from password, and tried the same configs at my mobile phone default program and it worked on the mobile.

when trying to send test email;
for the google account it gives "Failure sending mail."
zoho.com: "The operation has timed out."

zoho.com config:
Email address: [email protected]
Email display name any name
Host smtp.zoho.com
Port 465
User [email protected]
Password correct password
SSL checked
Use default credentials  Unchecked

In zoho.com account setting both "IMAP and POP" are enabled

gmail confg:
Email address: [email protected]
Email display name any name
Host smtp.gmail.com
Port 465
User [email protected]
Password correct password
SSL checked
Use default credentials  Unchecked
In gmail account : POP is enabled for all mail, and IMAP is enabled

I also tried port 587 SSL Unchecked. and more combinations but no use.

please help me.
7 years ago
P.S
I tried to send email to a customer
and I found the email message in the queue "not sent"

and in the log it gave me:

Short message  
Error sending e-mail. Failure sending mail.

Full message  
System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed. at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ProcessRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 read, Boolean readLine) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ReadLines(SmtpReplyReader caller, Boolean oneLine) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ReadLine(SmtpReplyReader caller) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection() at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, String replyTo, String replyToName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc, String attachmentFilePath, String attachmentFileName, Int32 attachedDownloadId, IDictionary`2 headers) at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute()
7 years ago
For Gmail you probably have to use port:  587

For Gmail configuration settings, you can also have a look at: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2956491?hl=en
7 years ago
problem came from the server itself, It doesn't accept emails except from same server provider.

I created new local email, and it worked
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.