Hi all,

I'm just beginning with NopCommerce development and have a perhaps very basic question but for which I have not found an answer yet after searching on the forums...

I'm supposed to create a new plugin which will show a new screen on the admin side where there will be a set of tabs where each tab will show an already existing screen from the admin side, for example one tab will be titled "General Settings" and should display the same screen that is displayed when going to "Configuration > Stores > [Edit on a given Store]" another tab would be "Payment Settings" and should display the same screen from "Configuration > Payment > Payment Methods" and so on with the rest of the tabs, so the idea is that each tab should show the same content that is displayed on an existing admin screen. I know that one way could be creating views on my plugin by copying and pasting the corresponding cshtml files from the Nop.Admin project but I don't like this approach because I would be duplicating code so I'm wondering if there is a way to somehow include or reference a View that's outside my plugin (in this case a View from the Nop.Admin project) so I can reuse the same View without duplicating it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I'm using NOP 3.80

Best Regards